In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way with The Dandelion Ride 2019 (the Event) on 12 October 2019 under HCA Hospice Care, I acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
- I am in a good physical health and believe that I am able to complete the Event.
- The risk of injury from the participation in the The Dandelion Ride exists, including but not limited to the potential for permanent paralysis and death, health risks, contact with other participants, condition of the riding route and the impact of weather, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF IT ARISES FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF Organiser or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I have read and agree to abide by all the Rules and Regulations of the Event, including any amendments to such rules and regulations that are in effect during the Event. If however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such hazards to the attention of the organisers immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next-of-kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Organiser, their officers, volunteers , agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the Event, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH or loss or damage to person(s) or property associated with my presence or participation in The Dandelion Ride, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF Organiser OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.